So I am not really a runner but I still can get an incredible workout on a treadmill!
1. High knees while passing an 8 lb weight under each leg. Keep chest up
2. Forward lunge stepping big to keep knee over front foot
3. Hands safely on plastic cover pulling knees to chest and keeping booty down and head up
4. Side squat low and wide, squeeze on the way up
5. Slow crab walk with head and hips held high
Each exercise is around 1mph but try them slower at first and then even a bit faster after you get the hang of it. Try it as a circuit and do each move for about 30 seconds as many times as you’d like!
PS: That’s my beautiful daughter doing it with me. Great workout finished with a fun dismount!
More then 200 FREE Workouts found atwww.instagram.com/melissamade Check them out!